Monday, November 10, 2014

Christina Lauren does it again!

Keep in mind that I am writing this review coming off the 24 hour (how long it took me to read the book) high of Dirty Rowdy Thing. I couldn't put it down - I didn't work like I should have, I neglected my house, and had my children eating take out because I was so completely absorbed in the story of Harlow and Finn.  

I loved Sweet Filthy Boy, the first installment of this group of characters, but I fell head over heels for the main characters in this story. You know when u finish a book and you are sad it's over? Christina Lauren did it to me again, but this time my emotions were so wrapped up in Harlow and Finn that I actually feel like I lost my friends when I finished that last page. 

This was a story I wanted to jump into, be a part of each page - not because of the lusty scenes (although those were hot too) but because these are REALLY good characters. They feel like your friends, you get involved, and you CARE what is going to happen on that next page. 

Christina Lauren our did themselves this time, and Dirty Rowdy Thing deserves a place on your bookshelf and mine. I will be waiting impatiently for the next Christina Lauren novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment